The Seattle Wine and Food Experience weekend kicks off on Thursday, February 21, 2019 at Sodo Park with Comfort, featuring Seattle’s best feel-good foods and crafty brews. Treat yourself to some of your favorite indulgences – everything from mac and cheese to fried chicken, beer, cider, and more! Indulge on sweet and savory bites from local gastropubs and taverns while sipping on a diverse array of craft beverages. Tasty features include a french fry bar, desserts, specialty cocktail pairings, and more!
- Gastropubs, taverns, burger joints and more
- Beer and Cider from around the Pacific Northwest
- Washington Potato Commission French Fry Bar
- Bloody Mary bar featuring Bakon Vodka
- Perfect Pour Cocktail Co. Cozy Cocktails Bar