Seattle Wine and Food Experience’s BRAND NEW event Sunday Supper will take place on Sunday, February 24, 2019 at Block 41. A curated list of Seattle’s best chefs will come together to create a once in a lifetime dinner experience, with each chef serving up an inspired course as part of an epic immersive meal. After dinner, guests will get the chance to mix and mingle with SWFE’s all-star chefs and producers at the Chefs’ After Party, the perfect way to wrap up the SWFE weekend. Party like the chefs do work with an after hours extravaganza complete with decadent desserts, late night snacks, entertainment and more.
- Brian Clevenger, General Harvest Restaurants
- Mitch Mayers, Sawyer
- Carrie Mashaney, Mamnoon
- Joe Bayley, Ciudad
- Stuart Lane, Spinasse
- Maximillian Petty, Eden Hill
- 5:00 pm: Doors open for cocktail hour – Enjoy cocktails, bubbly and appetizers as guests arrive
- 5:45 pm: Dinner seating begins upstairs
- 6:00 pm: Sunday Supper kicks off with a beautiful six-course meal and wine pairings
- 8:00 pm: Chefs’ After Party! Join us downstairs after supper for an after-hours bash complete with late night snacks, entertainment and desserts by Tulalip Resort Casino’s Nikol Nakamura and Salt & Straw
- 10:00 pm: That’s a wrap on SWFE Weekend!