Re-post from seattlemag.com
Seattle magazine throws a good party. You would know that if you happened to attend their summery rooftop wine event Red, White & Brew or their second annual Brew Seattle, which bubbled over with excitement this past October at the Fremont Foundry.
Coming in the new year, they’ve planned another food-and-drink-filled fete: Pop! Bubbles & Seafood, a tasting party loaded with Pacific Northwest gems like oysters and salmon, plus sparkling beverages aplenty. The event, on Saturday, February 21 at 6 p.m., will kick off the 7th annual Seattle Wine and Food Experience, happening the next day on Sunday, February 22. Below, we’ve listed five really good reasons as to why attending Pop! is a must. Tickets to Pop! are $65 and can be purchased here.
1. Partygoers will savor as much ahi, oysters, clams, shrimp and beyond as they can handle from Seattle restaurants such as Shiro’s, Westward, Taylor Shellfish and Ethan Stowell’s Chippy’s Fish and Drink.
2. Pair those eats with ample sparkling wine, cider and beer, not to mention cocktails from Queen Anne’s Triumph Bar.
3. All of this deliciousness will be enjoyed while in the comforts of a glam, heated tent (chandeliers! live music!) near the Seattle Center Exhibition Hall, site of the Seattle Wine and Food Experience.
4. Pre-gaming is fun: Pop! Bubbles & Seafood is the inaugural kick-off party to the foodie Mecca that is the Seattle Wine and Food Experience.
5. Did we mention that they throw a great party?